MY ALIYAH PLANNER
Pre-Aliyah Planning Aliyah Arrival Stage Settling into Israel
If you entered Israel with an oleh (new immigrant) visa, your absorption process begins at the airport.
Be sure to have with you the following documents:
- Passports of all family members.
- New immigrant visa either stamped in your passport or separate from it.
- Letter from your aliyah shaliach if you have made advance arrangements.
- Passport photos of all family members over age 25.
- Those under the age of 25 who arrive without their parents must also have passport photos.
- Birth certificates of all family members.
- Any documents that attest to family status: e.g. original divorce certificate if divorced, death certificate in the case of widow/ers.